The Comic Book Observatory

[Sunday, May 10, 2009]

Ear Candy In Stereo

Before we get started I want to pass along my condolences to Chuck Moore over at Comic Related after the loss of his father. Chuck is a stand up guy and I hope anyone that reads this takes a moment and sends good thoughts and prayers to the Moore family.

We're only halfway through the weekend and I have not one, but two podcasts available for your listening pleasure. Click on the links below to listen to each one over at Comic Related.

Zone 4 Episode #7

Zone 4 is the weekly podcast by myself, Jason Berek-Lewis, Cary Kelley, and Brant Fowler. Each week the four of us get together and talk about the latest comic news and events and occassionally try to examine a topic in depth (if we don't go off on a tangent).

Along with the current episode you can download any episode you missed by visiting the link to the right or doing an advanced search on iTunes by entering the link from the libsyn page.

Zone 4 Reviews, Issue #000
At the end of this month both Brant and I will be doing a second weekly show under the Zone 4 banner humbly called Zone 4 Reviews! Each week Brant and I will be offering reviews of what we have currently bought or read. Each episode will be called an "Issue" to help distinguish it from the regular Zone 4 podcast. Issue #000 is a practive run Brant and I did as we are developing what we want the show to be and how we want it to sound.

So visit the link above, give it a listen, and if you have any suggestions or feedback, write it down and send to us. Criticism is welcomed, candy and pizza is hoped for! But seriously, we want this to be fun and worth your time, so tell us what you want to hear.

Lastly, I also want to once again thank Chuck Moore and Comic Related for hosting us and giving us a chance to have fun and share our enjoyment with you.
I'm really only half of the way through the weekend and I have two podcasts that went live this weekend. The first one is the weekly installment of Zone 4, the general comic book podcast I do with Jason Berek-Lewis, Cary Kelley, and Brant Fowler. You can always get the latest episode of Zone 4 by visiting the link to the right which takes you to our libsyn page. Not only does it have the very latest episode available, it's also the place to catch up on any back episodes you may have missed by checking the archives. Don't want to miss an episode? Then sign up for our RSS feed through the libsyn page located in yellow at the very top of the page.

It's been a productive weekend for me and my friends Jason, Cary, and Brant.

0 comments: