The Comic Book Observatory

[Tuesday, April 21, 2009]

Featured Article

Last Thursday night the folks at Reed Exhibitions held a launch party for next years inaugural Chicago Comics and Entertainment Exposition (C2E2) that was an invite only event. I was one of the lucky fans chosen to attend. After a splendid evening of good food and fun, I talked with event coordinators about what their plans were for the show. I subsequently wrote an article about it for Comic Related, which you can read right here!

It's been a frustratingly busy week and I haven't even gotten around to reading everything I picked up last week. As soon as I do, I'll be sure to put up some reviews for anyone that's interested. For now, enjoy the article about C2E2 and take a look around Comic Related, because it's a great place.

0 comments: